Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
1. Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on seikoprinter.com.
2. If you report an issue with your Printer, we may schedule a technician visit to your location. This visit is scheduled by placing an order with us through seikoprinter.com Home Services. Subject to seikoprinter.com, Home Services Terms and Conditions, a resolution will be provided based on the technician's evaluation report.
3. Return will be processed only if:
o it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
o the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
o the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
4. If you wish to return an Printer and its electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Crystal Computer shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
5. Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
6. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
7. Additional information is not required to return an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
8. Products may be eligible for replacement only if we have the exact same item in stock.
9. If the replacement request is placed and we do not have the exact same product in stock, we will provide a refund.
Note: If you've received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 03 days from the delivery of the product.
Printer and its is eligible for free replacement, within 03 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you.
Please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, MRP tags attached, user manual, warranty cards, CDs and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.
For few products, we may schedule a technician visit to your location. On the basis of the technician's evaluation report, we will provide resolution.3
Once we receive your return or the seller notifies us of receipt of return, as the case may be, a refund is issued to the original payment method (in case of pre-paid transactions) or to your bank account / as Amazon Pay balance (in case of Pay on Delivery orders).
Credit Card/ Debit Card: - 7-8 Days
Net Banking Account (Credited to Bank Account) :- 5-7 Days
Pay on Delivery Orders
NEFT to Bank Account: - 5-7 Business Days
Paper Cheque: - 8-12 Days
Refund for Prepaid Orders
If the standard time-frame as mentioned in the above table has expired and you have still not received the refund, please contact your credit or debit card issuer or your bank for more information. Refunds will not be processed in cash. Refunds can be processed via paper cheque only in exceptional cases.
1. If the payment method, which you used to make the payment (such as credit/ debit card) at the time of purchase, is no longer valid, refund will be issued through a Cheque.
2. If we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, refund will be issued through a Cheque.
We will send you an e-mail asking you to call us and provide your name and address where you want the Cheque to be sent. After we receive these details, refund will be initiated.
Refund for Pay on Delivery Orders:
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)) or Cheque.
If you wish to receive the Pay on Delivery order’s refund to your bank account, you can update the details of the bank account in Your Account section or from the Returns Centre when you are returning an item.
Note: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your Crystal Computer account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
Paper cheque clearing
All cheque refunds will be in form of "at par" Axis Bank cheques.
Note: Once a cheque is issued, Crystal Computer will send you an e-mail or SMS with the tracking details of the refund cheque within 4-6 business days from the date of refund.
Shipping Cost Refunds
Return shipping costs of upto Rs. 100 will be refunded. The cost of gift-wrapping will also be refunded, if any. All such refunds will be issued through cheques.
Note: If you incur return shipping charges over Rs.100 for returning large and heavy items, you can contact us for an additional refund. For refund of such additional charges, proof of payment, like a courier receipt needs to be submitted.
Which items are eligible for a Free Replacement?
Seikoprinter.com items are eligible for free replacements. If an eligible item is out of stock from the same, it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned item will be issued.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within return window and in stock (exact same item) with us are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
· Item received is physically damaged;
· Item received has missing parts or accessories;
· Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on seikprinter.com; or
· Item received are defective/does not worked properly?
· A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
· If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.
· If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Manufacturer contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
Copyright © 2020 CRYSTAL COMPUTER - All Rights Reserved.